Skin Health Journey
Not sure which type of skin treatment is right for you?
The experienced senior Dermal Therapist at Dreamers will first have a consultation to assess and discuss your problems, expectations, options and to discuss a comprehensive home products and treatment plan to suit your needs. You will commence the two week pre-treatment prep regime for your skin so that your treatment results are enhanced.
Your Dermal Therapist will recommend the best combination and treatment plan to meet your needs, suited to your skin and your lifestyle
See one of Dreamers specialist Dermal Therapist for a no obligation comprehensive assessment of your skin and for advice on an individualises treatment plan for your skin.
Below are a range of our advanced treatments. With advanced treatments like these, it is important to have the correct treatment for you individual skin type, condition, and your own personal beauty goals.
If you’d like to book one of Dreamers Dermal Therapist for the Skin Health Journey book online – click here.
The Introduction to Advanced Cosmeceutical Facials
The Skin Health Journey consultation 60mins $90 includes:
- Full skin analysis and nutritional information
- Skin diagnosis using the Observ Skin analysis
- Advice on how to use your home-care products using prescribed products to treat skin concerns
- Recommendations on clinic treatments
- A folder full of discounts and information for further treatments
O Cosmedics 60mins $129.00
O Cosmedics – is an Australian made skincare range utilising the purest combination of medical grade and blended organic ingredients.
To get great results does not mean compromising ethical values, or putting your skin and health at risk with controversial harmful additives. O Cosmedics is not tested on animals, chemical preservative free, organic where possible and is formulated with the highest possible professional strength actives. Naturally based O products are free from parabens, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrance, artificial colours, and contain no sodium lauryl or laureth sulphate. With actives dedicated to target, treat, prevent, and correct we can help you achieve the very best results in skincare.
G&M Neurocosmedics 60mins $129.00
G&M Neurocosmedics – Based on the science of Neuro-Cosmetics with specific attention to Neuro-Aging and Skin Recovery.
What’s the brand about?
- The range is built on the philosophy of skin respect and wellbeing
Cosmeceutical Medi Spa that is multifunctional with botanical and technological enhancement
- Accumulative results to ensure a safe and gentle approach for visible skin change
- The perfect entry level range toward high active skincare, or the best consideration for more compromised skins
- A luxurious experience, the textures are a sensory dream, indulgent and feel like silk to apply
- Collaboration of expertise from around the world has ensured that these formulations are high tech and offer the salon and the consumer the VERY latest in award winning ingredient advancements
- Packed with botanical actives that are organic where possible, along side healthy sophisticated actives to bring out the best in the skin
- Absolutely not! The blacklist is long and our chemist has taken over 3 years to reinvent the wheel but we think it’s been worth the wait
- No animal testing
Dermal Planing Treatment 45mins $80.00
Dermal planing is a simple and safe procedure for exfoliating the epidermis and ridding the skin of fine vellus hair (peach fuzz). Because Dermal planing is a quick procedure with few to no adverse effects, it has quickly gained popularity among cosmetic medical providers across the country. Using a scalpel and a delicate touch, the provider simply abrades the surface of the skin using light feathering strokes. This is a great treatment for anyone who wants a deep exfoliation.
Are you ready to take your skin to the next level? We are confident that we have the most advanced products and treatments to make a real difference to your skin. Our Advanced Dermal Treatments may vary in price and your therapist will advise and guide you.
Find out how a course of Advanced Dermal Treatments would benefit you. Book your Skin Health Journey consultation with a Dreamers Dermal Therapist.